November 2020 Pilgrimage with Immaculee in Rwanda
Because of this terrible pandemic of Coronavirus, the pilgrimage to Kibeho that usually happens at end of November, we are moving it to the beginning of the month Oct. 30- November 8. We thing this is appropriate for those who are able to vote early and get away to a holy trip. The feast in Kibeho of Nov. 28, is not allowed to gather at the shrine to celebrate. This will be a life-changing journey to this blessed shrine. This is a land-only package.
$2000 - shared room
$2500 - single room
Friday, October 30, 2020
Departures from North America, and arrive in Kigali October 31
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Arrive at KGL airport
Meet representatives of pilgrimage
Packages and program includes:
- Transportation from airport, and inside the country
- Visit different places in Rwanda
- Visit the shrine of Kibeho and stay at guest house in Kibeho
- Visit available visionaries of Kibeho and talk to them as schedule permit
- Visit genocide memorials
- Visit the house where Immaculee grew up and the house she was hiding in during the genocide
- Meet local people and share with them, ask questions
Please consider joining me in Rwanda. For those who might be worried about traveling to Africa, Rwanda is now one of the safest, cleanest and most beautiful countries in the world, and every person who has gone there with me is hesitant to go home.
For more information, send an email or contact: David at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-246-0102.
Thank you and God bless.
Note: For those who wish to attend virtually, you will go to another link, it will start on November 15-23, 2020