Visit Kibeho, Rwanda with Immaculee to celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Kibeho. This will be a life-changing journey to this blessed shrine. This is a land-only package.
Date: Friday November 24, 2017 - Saturday, December 2, 2017
$2450 1 person / shared room with fellow pilgrim / two beds
$2900 1 person / private room
$6000 discounted rate for 3 people
$2000 student and clergy rate (verification required)
Add a day to your itinerary and experience more of Rwanda!
Here are some of the things we will see and do:
- Visit the Genocide memorials.
- Go to the house I hid in during the genocide, the same one described in my book, Left To Tell! (Optional)
- Visit my parents' house where I grew up, and where we said our last goodbyes. My house has since been rebuilt and turned into a place of prayer and reflection! (Optional)
- Visit the Shrine of Our Lady of Kibeho where we will spend 3 powerful days! This is a beautiful, must-see event, with a lot of Rwandan dance, song and prayer at November 28 "Feast Day o Our Lady of Kibeho. Many pilgrims camp at the shrine for 3 days waiting for the Feast, but we will stay in a beautiful pilgrimage guesthouse built by my friend Fr. Leszek who lives Kibeho!
- On our last day, we are having a farewell dinner in a local good restaurant!
Please consider joining me in Rwanda. For those who might be worried about traveling to Africa, Rwanda is now one of the safest, cleanest and most beautiful countries in the world, and every person who has gone there with me is hesitant to go home.
For more information, send an email or contact: David at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 920-246-0102 Betty at email@example.com or 719-334-4085
Thank you and God bless.